Sunday, November 14, 2010

Furry Shoes - Yummy

Have you ever stumbled upon something and just though "damn, i NEED that"? Well while searching around online, I fell into one of these moments. As the title says, I found some furry shoes. The thing that makes it a "damn, i NEED that" moment is that...THEYRE FURRY HELLO KITTY REEBOKS!


Photobucket



These shoes are too cute!


Photobucket



They even have hello kitty on the bottom and her bow on the sides. Sadly, I don't think I could take it upon myself to rock the white one's...wear them the first day, come home and they're now brown >_<.

Photobucket



Next are these pink ones. They look nice on a person's foot, but couldn't be rocked by me because of the overpowring pinkness O_O. My eyes can't handle it let alone my feet lol.


Photobucket



Now these black ones right here, these could be happily rocked on my foot. Wouldn't get too dirty, nice color, keep my feeties warm and everything :D


Also, I stumbled upon another pair of..furry...shoes...ummm...hmmm...let's just go straight to the photo..


Photobucket



They're Jeremy Scott Teddy Bear Adidas...These...I would NOT rock at all lol. There are also a brown pair, too. Now don't get me wrong, even thought these sneaks are NOT anywhere near a place where my tastes would even go for a mini vacation, Jeremy Scott makes some AWESOME adidas. Like the one's with the wings and stuff :D
But I digress

Much Love&Kawaii Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment